Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I believe



I believe good things come to those who wait.
I believe that spelling doesn’t show intelligence.
I believe in dark chocolate, black coffee, and red wine.
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe in respecting your parents.
I believe in fostering relationships.
I believe in letting go of things that are bringing you down.
I believe in forgetting.
I believe in vacations, parties, and long lunches with friends.
I believe in making memories.
I believe in seven hours of sleep (at least).
I believe in sleeping in.
I believe hitting the button makes the elevator come faster.
I believe family is everything.
I finally believe my sister is my best friend.
I believe it is important to see both sides of every issue.
I believe that sunshine is a drug.
I believe in comfort food.
I believe that education is everything.
I believe if you have high expectations, people will rise to meet them.
I believe in naps.
I believe that money makes your comfortable, but not happy.
I believe you make time for everything that matters.



What do you believe?
This was inspired by NPR's This I Believe series:
http://www.npr.org/series/4538138/this-i-believe

No comments:

Post a Comment